SKUCET 2020 – Check Important Dates, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria Details. The Convener (SKUCET-2020), Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites online applications through the website: www.skudoa.in for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020–21. The admissions are governed by the SKUCET-2020 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of SKUCET-2020 reserves the right to change or modify the rules and regulations.
Name of the Board
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu|
Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
- For getting admission, a candidate should qualify SKUCET-2020 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated college without Rank in SKUCET-2020 under Convener quota.
- Indian Nationals who are natives of other States (other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above the existing seats.
- Foreign nationals/NRIs can be admitted without Entrance Test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University. Post Graduate (PG) degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled for admission into the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject but is not eligible for hostel admission and scholarship
COURSES OFFERED FOR STUDY:
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 Semesters) including M.Ed. Course. The PG Diploma in yoga course duration is one year (2 Semesters) . The Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) will be in vogue for all the courses offered at Sri Krishnadevaraya University College and affiliated colleges. The Regular (R), Payment (P) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered in the University/affiliated colleges are as in prospectus
ELIGIBILITY FOR WRITING THE ENTRANCE TEST:
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be 40%. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2020 are not eligible.
- Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in prospectus
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidate has to submit online Application through the website: www.skudoa.in by clicking on the button SKUCET-2020.
- The cost of each application is Rs. 500/- and it should be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking in online.
- Instructions to the candidate and Prospectus can be obtained from website: www.skudoa.in
- Candidate has to submit separate application for each course/subject.
- Online applications can be submitted from 11.03.2020 onwards.
- Online application Starts from: 11-03-2020
- Last date for online application without late fee of Rs.500/- : 15-Jun-2020
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/- =Rs.1000.00) per test upto : 22-06-2020
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.1000/- =Rs.1500-00) per test upto : 30-06-2020
- With Tatkal fee of Rs.5000/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.5000/- =Rs.5500-00) from 05.06.2020 to till two days before the commencement of SKUCET-2020 examinations
- Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 7 days before the commencement of SKUCET-2020.
- Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
- SKUCET-2020 Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
PARTICULARS OF ENTRANCE TESTS:
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each Entrance Test given in 3 Sections. The syllabus of each Test consists of Section-A for 30 marks, Section-B for 30 marks and Section-C for 40 marks.
- Each Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answer.
- The question paper for English will be in English; Telugu will be in Telugu; and Hindi will be in Hindi. For all other Tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper Hall Ticket.
- Calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rulers, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aids are not allowed into the Examination Hall.
- Candidate should answer only on the OMR SHEET provided to him/her with name, Hall Ticket number and Photo printed on it. 7. Any candidate booked under malpractice in SKUCET-2020 Entrance Test is not eligible for admission
- The minimum qualifying Marks in the Entrance Test is 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks.
- When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in degree. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
- Rank Cards can be downloaded by the candidates within 10 days after the announcement of SKUCET–2020 results from the website www.skudoa.in
- The Rank obtained in SKUCET-2020 is valid for admission in the academic year 2020-21 only.
- There is NO provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION of Answer Sheet of SKUCET–2020. L.
- Admissions will be based on SKUCET-2020 Rank, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
- Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu.
- Candidates have to attend the counseling on the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counseling on the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
- Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
- If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
- At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate
- SKUCET-2020 Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate and Study & Conduct certificate
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2020)
- Income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2020/Ration card
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study
- Migration certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|