South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Scheduled Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the role of Debt Resolution/ Recovery Officers. Candidates can apply online from 07.10.2020 to 12.10.2020. South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
SIB Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Debt Resolution/ Recovery Officers|
|Online Application – Start Date||07.10.2020|
|Online Application – End Date||12.10.2020|
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
Upper Age Limit: Age Not more than 50 years
- IBA Package as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited. Higher fitment of Basic Pay for deserving candidates under the discretion of Management
- Will be eligible for basic Performance Linked Incentives (PLI)
- All other benefits as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited
Mode of Selection:
Candidate’s selection is based on Interview only
- Rs.800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
- Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
- The application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 07.10.2020 to 12.10.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Upload the Photos and sign & pay the fee.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per the specifications given below.
- Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of the Interview.
Online Application – Start Date 07.10.2020
Online Application – End Date 12.10.2020