South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020. South Indian Bank has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Security Officers in Scale I Cadre in 05 vacancies from Official Site. It is the best opportunity for job hunters who are always looking job in South Indian Bank The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for a job by online mode only. Job seekers guided to apply for the job our website. Eligible Candidates may apply for the post through the Online on or Before 30.10.2020.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Security Officers|
|Starting Date to Apply||22.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30.10.2020|
Educational Qualification for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
Candidate should have passed X, XII and B. E. /B. Tech under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application and percentage conversion certificate to be produced on demand.
Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
Applicants must hold upper age limit of more than 28 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
Salary for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
- IBA approved Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 – 32,850 – 1,310/10 – 45,950
- Eligible for DA, HRA, allowances, Performance Linked Incentive as applicable to Scale I officers in the Bank.
Selection Process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
The Selection will be based on Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview.
- Committees formulated by the Bank will conduct the Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Interview.
Application Fees for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
(excluding GST and other applicable charges)
|SC/ ST||Rs.200/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)|
· Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply.
· Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
General Conditions for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Before filling in the online application form, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Applicants are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application for use at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicants will have to appear for Interview at their own cost.
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Appointment will also be subject to Medical fitness, Police Verification, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
Step 1:- Enter into the South Indian Bank Career page @ https://www.southindianbank.com/
Step 2:- Now the current South Indian Bank Job openings will available to choose.
Step 3:- Now find qualification relevant and location friendly Job Title and click on it.
Step 4:- Read the eligibility criteria and key responsibility carefully
Step 5:- Check on Experience requirement to apply for the job.
Step 6:– Click the button “Submit the Application.”
Step 7:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the Apply button.
Step 8:- Now enter your Name, Father name, Address, Mobile number, and Email ID. Also, Upload your resume the same.
Step 9: Click on the Submit Button.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|