SPARC Recruitment 2020 Job Offers. Spatial Planning and Analysis Research Centre (SPARC) Pvt. Ltd has released the notification for filling up the Surveyor (Diploma-Civil) & Project Engineer (Trainee) posts on the official site. It invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for filling up the post. SPARC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility details are given below.
SPARC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Spatial Planning and Analysis Research Centre (SPARC) Pvt. Ltd|
Surveyor (Diploma-Civil), Project Engineer (Trainee)
- As we are considering immediate joiners, passed out students are eligible to apply also
- Diploma with Mechanical/ Electrical an also apply only if willing to work in the survey profile
- B.Tech-Civil with good academics (candidates with good % throughout the career shall be given preference. Passed out students can also apply.
Gender Preferences: Male candidates only
- CTC for the 1st year of service: 10,000/-PM + Delivery linked allowances
- Other variable allowances like travel, on-site accommodation shall be remunerated as per company policies
Up to 1.80 lakhs (20% to be released on successful completion) plus other field allowance as per company norms. Second-year hikes shall be decided based on probationary performance
Pre-requisite & Selection Process:
- Medically fit & open for extensive travel & long-duration stay @ client location
- Having 2-wheeler is mandatory or open to buy a 2 wheeler. Payment of salary advance to buy 2 wheeler is available as per SPARC vehicle acquisition policy
- Aptitude Test + interview & Academic performance + Aptitude Test + GD + PI
- Shortlisted candidates shall attend a 7-10 days pre-recruitment hands-on training at our office.
Based on the training evaluations, candidates shall be offered employment at SPARC.
Contact Details: Poonam Panda Manager (HR) Mobile: 8895893077 e-mail: email@example.com
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|