Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Here || Download Notification PDF. Sports Authority of India has going to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Zonal High-Performance Manager. Interested candidates can just go through site to get complete information regarding to this recruitment.
Sports Authority of India Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Sports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Zonal High Performance Manager|
Sports Authority of India Qualification:
- High performance coaching qualifications (Level 2, FIH)
- Knowledge of leading trends in coaching, including coaching science, practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
- Effective management skills that reflect your ability to build and successfully implement long-term strategic plans that are supported by informed operational decisions.
SAI Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Experience of working with multiple partners to achieve success including working with public funding agencies
- Experience of successful performance achievements in a coaching capacity.
- Experience and proven capability in the holistic development of athletes and programmes from a grass roots level to elite hockey
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and implementing a comprehensive high performance coaching programme
Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2020 Salary:
- An attractive salary package is available to the right candidate, dependent on experience and background
SAI Recruitment 2020 Job Tenure:
The successful applicant will be engaged by Hockey India / Sports Authority of India on a deputation / contract for 3 years, subject to the satisfactory completion of a 6 month probation period and Annual reviews and will be on the payroll of Sports Authority of India.
How to Apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020:
Applications should be submitted via email and include a cover letter addressing the Qualifications & Experience and the Minimum Skills Set outlined in the Position Description as well as a current resume. Candidates are requested to forward your application to Hockey India by 31 December 2020.
B1/E14, Ground Floor
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate Mathura Road,
New Delhi – 110044,
India O: 011 – 46064141
Email ID: email@example.com
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Last Date to send the filled in application form is 31.12.2020
What is the application procedure of Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can send the application from to above address before 31.12.2020
What is the Zonal High Performance Manager selection process of Sports Authority of India Recruitment?
The candidates will be selected based on candidates qualification & experience