SPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the official notice for the candidates. In this notice they released the Interview & VV details for Paramedical Posts. Candidates whose roll numbers are mentioned above should bring along their Admit Cards and submit the filled up form along with all the required documents (attested) on the date of scrutiny. We provide the full details about this boards latest updates in this article.
SPSC Paramedical Post Interview Date 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||
|As Per Norms|
Interview & Viva Voce Details Released
|Exam/ Interview/ VV|
|Date & Time of Scrutiny||
Date & Time of Viva voce/Interview
Time: 09:00 am
Documents Required for Interview:
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents to the interview/ VV.
- Certificate of Identification,
- Valid Category Certificate.
- Renewed Unmarried Certificate (for female candidates) OR husband’s C.O.I in case of married female candidates.
- Valid local Employment Card
- NOC in case of government servants Class X passed mark sheet & certificate.
- Class XII passed mark sheet & certificate.
- Diploma certificate and mark sheet.
- Degree mark sheet & certificate.
- Detailed Resume.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- Admission to all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz, Written Examination and Viva-voce /interview will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- If on verification, at any stage before or after the main (written) examination and viva-voce, if it is found that they do not fulfill any of the prescribed eligibility criteria, their candidature will be rejected without any further notice.
- The Venue for Viva-voce/Interview shall be intimated on the day of Scrutiny of documents.
- If any of the candidate is found ineligible on scrutiny of the documents, the candidate next in line of merit under the particular category will be considered for Viva-Voce/Interview and the same will be notified in the official website of the Commission.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|