SPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Sikkim State Ayush Service has invited the online applications for the post of Yoga Instructors. Online applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for the post of Yoga Instructor in the Sikkim State Ayush Service on temporary regular basis under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode only. Online application last date is 06-07-2020. We provide the full details about this vacancy from this article.
SPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||
|As Per Norms|
|Application Last Date||
Age Limit for Yoga Instructors:
Applicable candidates should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 30/04/2020. Interested candidates can check more information about this age limit from our website. We provide the direct link to download the official notification of this board.
Educational Qualification for Yoga Instructors:
Applicable candidates must have to complete class XII passed from a recognized board with minimum 02(two) years of Diploma in Naturopathy and Yoga OR 02(two) years Diploma in Yoga from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates can check more information about this educational qualification from our website.
Application fee Details:
Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
Important Instructions for Yoga Instructors:
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 14/07/2020 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 15/07/2020 to 27/07/2020.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same is published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Interested candidates can check more details from official website providing below.
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2020:
The candidates are advised to apply online from our website on or before 06/07/2020 up to 12 mid night. Application submitted after 06/07/2020 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|