SSC CPO SI Notification 2020 OUT – Apply for 1703 Vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Sub Inspector for 1564 vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the ssc website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. The Last date and time for receipt of applications is 16-07-2020 (23:30). for more updates visit hindiexamsdaily website.
SSC Notification 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Last date to apply||
Important Dates for SSC SI CPO:
- Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
SSC SI CPO 2020 Vacancy:
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male – 91 Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female – 78 Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) – 1395 Vacancies
- Ex-Serviceman – 139 Vacancies
- Total Vacancies – 1703
SSC SI CPO 2020 Age Limit:
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
For the post of SI in Delhi Police (Category Codes-12 and 13):
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – Up to age of 35 years
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (SC/ ST) – Up to age of 40 years
For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against the vacancies of Delhi Police only (Category Codes-17, 18 and 19):
- Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 30 years of age
- Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 33 years of age
- Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 35 years of age
SSC SI CPO 2020 Qualification:
- Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01- 2021 will also be eligible
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Salary for SSC CPO SI:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35, 400- 1, 12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35, 400-1, 12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
SSC SI CPO 2020 Selection Process:
- As per the terms and conditions of the Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
- Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II (without adding bonus marks to NCC certificate holders) are as follows:
- UR: 30% 14.3.2. OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories: 20%
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I (including bonus marks in case of NCC certificate holders), candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different cut-off marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
- PET/ PST is mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET.
- Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination.
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II (including bonus marks in case of NCC certificate holders), candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
- All shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Document Verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.
SSC SI CPO 2020 Application Fee:
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-07-2020 (2330 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22-07-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20-07-2020 (2330 Hours).
How to apply SSC SI CPO:
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three months old) scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
- The last date and time for submission of online applications are 16-07-2020 (23:30)..
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|