SSC CGL 2020 – Vacancy List Released (9488 Vacancies). Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975. Now SSC has released the tentative vacancy list for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020. Follow us to get daily updates.
SSC CGL 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Staff Selection Commission|
Combined Graduate Level Examination
|Vacancy list released on||
Vacancy List Released
SSC CGL Services:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2020:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has revised SSC CGL 2019-20 vacancies. Earlier, in March, the commission had announced a total of 9,389 vacancies for 50 posts. However, now the commission has revised the total number of SSC CGL vacancies to 9,488 for 50 posts. The number of vacancies announced for the major 34 Group-B and -C posts is the same, which is 8,582.
How to Check SSC CGL Vacancy List 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC
Step 2: Click on the relevant link given on the Home page
Step 3: Click Tentative vacancy for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2019 (Update as on dated 23.06.2020) link
Step 4: Download and save the SSC CGL vacancy PDF
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|