SSC CHSL Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Selected Candidates Details – Check Calling for preferences/ option Details. Kerala Post Circle has released the announcement regarding the Details of candidates selected for appointment as Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant in Kerala Circle and Calling for preferences/ option of cadre and Division from selected candidates for appointment as Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination-2017 conducted by SSC. So the selected Candidates can download the notification and know further details in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
SSC CHSL Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Selected Candidates Details
Name of the Board
|Kerala Post Circle|
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
|Last Date to send Option form||
Selected Candidates Details and Calling for preference/Option Notice
Based on the results of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2017 declared by Staff Selection Commission, your name has been sponsored for appointment as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant in Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001, has allotted you to Kerala Postal Circle as per your merit and preference of circle, for taking further action for completion of other procedural requirements.
Important notes for candidates:
- Postal Assistants (PO) cadre posts and Sorting Assistants (SA) cadre posts are Divisional level posts located in offices covering the respective Postal/RMS Divisional To enable the candidates to decide the order of preference of Divisions, category-wise vacancies available in different Divisions of the Circle is indicated in Annexure-I.
- Postal Assistant (SBCO) posts are circle cadre transferable posts located in all the Head Post offices in the entire Kerala Postal Circle. However, Posting of selected candidates will be to any Head Post office in Kerala Circle subject to administrative exigencies and availability of vacancy in that particular Head Post office at the direction of the Competent Authority.
- Postal Assistant (CO/RO) posts are located in Circle office at Trivandrum and Region Offices at Kochi and Kozhikode. However posting of selected candidates will be subject to administrative exigency and availability of
- Postal Assistant (RLO) posts are located in Returned letter office at Circle office, Trivandrum. However posting of selected candidate will be subject to administrative exigency and availability of
- A candidate shall be allocated the cadre and Division on the basis of her/his merit(SSC rank), order of preference(option) and vacancy available at her/his turn in the category she/he has been selected.
- Therefore all the selected candidates who are allotted to Kerala Postal Circle are requested to indicate their preference of cadre in the enclosed OPTION LETTER (Annexure-II) in the space provided at ‘A’.Note: A candidate should indicate her/his option/order of preference for all 5 cadres.
- Further, candidates are also requested to indicate their preference of Division in the selected cadres in the option letter in the space provided at ‘B’ (Annexure-II).
- Note: In respect of PA in PO and SA in RMS units, a candidate should indicate his/ her option/ order of preference for all Postal and RMS Divisions
- After allocation of cadres and Divisions to PWD candidates and Ex-serviceman candidates, remaining candidates will be allocated cadres and Division/units in the manner mentioned at Para 4
- Candidates who are not able to get allocation in anv of the post of her/his preference because of her/his preference might be allocated to the post/Division where the vacancies exist at the discretion of the competent
- All such candidates who do not give any order of preference shall be allocated cadre and Divisions subject to availability of vacancy in the category she/he has been selected after allocation of posts to all other candidates at the discretion of the competent authority, which will be
- The soft copy of the duly filled option form (Annexure-II) may please be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to avoid delay and hard copy of the option by Speed Post/ Registered Post so as to reach this office on or before 01.06.2020 failing which it would be presumed that she/he has no preferences for cadre/Divisions.
- Order of preference received after 01.06.2020 shall not be taken into account for consideration for allotment of cadre/Division
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|