SSC CPO SI Exam Date 2020 OUT – Check Admit Card Details. Staff Selection Commission has released the exam date for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I)-2020. The Staff Selection Commission has reviewed on 01.06.2020 the situation arising out of the Corona virus pandemic with a view to rescheduling its pending examinations. Taking into account the overall situation, it has been decided to announce tentative dates for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male. Examination is going to be held on 29.09.2020-01.10.2020 and 05.10.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
SSC CPO SI Exam Date 2020
Name of the Board
|Staff Selection Commission|
Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I)
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Exam Date Released
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in 9 Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any within the time limit given by the Commission through online modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
Admission to the Examination:
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificates (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I). Subsequently, qualified candidates will be issued Admission Certificates for the next stages of the Examinations
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‟s decision in this regard shall be final.
- Admission Certificates for the Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Admission Certificate will not be issued by post for any stage of examination. Therefore candidates are advised to visit the website of concerned Regional Office and SSC HQ regularly for updates and information about the examination.
- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his/ her detail on the website of the Commission, one week before the date of examination, he/ she must immediately contact the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission with proof of having submitted his/ her application. Failure to do so will deprive him/ her of any claim for consideration.
- Candidate must write Registration Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter‟s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- School/ College ID Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private),
- Any other photo bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their date of birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Any other document mentioned in the Admission Certificate may also be carried by the candidates while appearing in the Examination.
- Applications with blurred photograph and/ or signature will be rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|