SSC CPO SI Notification 2020 – Check Application Process, Vacancy, Exam Date, Pay Scale and Application Fee. Staff Selection Commission has going to release the notification for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs And Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination – 2020. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, the details of which are as under in our blog. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same after released on the official site. Apply Online Link will be given after enabled on the official site for your convenience, Stay Active with us for further updates!!
SSC CPO SI Notification 2020
Name of the Board
|Staff Selection Commission|
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs And Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||
29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and on 5th October 2020
Date of Tier-II Examination
|1st March 2021 (Descriptive Paper)|
Notification Released Soon
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces) The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group „B‟ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group „C‟ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group „C‟ (Non-Gazetted).
20-25 years as on 01.08.2018 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 are eligible) subject to permissible relaxations
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Note-I: For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
NOTE-II: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.6.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degree/ diploma/ certificates including technical education degree/ diploma awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grant Commission.
Note-III: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-08-2020 will not be eligible and need not apply. Note-IV: All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission will be required to produce all relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-08-2020 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the educational qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required educational qualification.
Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and ExServicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, such status can be verified at „Check your Application Status Here” tab provided at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.
Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Detail of these Papers/ Tests are as follow
Exam Pattern SSC CPO Paper-1
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||
PET, PST and Medical Test:
Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||
Details for SSC CPO PET Test:
For Male Candidates:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 meters race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates:
- 100-meter race in 18 second
- 800-meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters or 9 feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meters or 3 feet in 3 chances
SSC CPO Medical Test:
- Eligibility Criteria for the Medical Test is mentioned below:
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper-2:
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be held once you qualify PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2020 is carried out.
- The maximum time duration of the SSC CPO Paper 2 exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- The total number of questions given in the paper is 200 carrying 200 marks.
- The test will comprise of English Language and Comprehension to be held online.
The final merit list will be determined on the foundation of the performance of the candidate in all the three stages of the SSC CPO Exam.
Mode of Selection:
(i) On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
(ii) Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST Examination will be allowed to appear in PaperII Examination. PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET.
(iii) On the basis of their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
(iv) All shortlisted candidates are required to come for Document Verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.
(v) Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by candidates in PaperI+Paper-II. Allocation of candidates to various User Departments/ Forces will be made based on their merit position and the preference of posts exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
(vi) SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen candidates, who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates, will not be adjusted against the reserved vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen candidates.
(vii) An SC, ST, OBC and Ex-serviceman candidate, who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience, qualifications, permitted number of chances in examination, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidates, etc is to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as unavailable for consideration against unreserved vacancies.
(viii) To fill up all the vacancies in reserved categories, candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards.
(ix) The benefit of age-relaxation as admissible for ex-servicemen will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
(x) Success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
(xi) The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
(xii) Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of this examination, shall be on probation for a period of two years and during the period of probation, the candidates would be required to undergo such training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority. On successful completion of the period of probation, the candidates shall, if considered fit for permanent appointment, be confirmed to their post by the Controlling Authority.
Procedure/ Instructions for Registration/ Online Submission of Application:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CAPF.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online „one time Registration Form‟/ „Application Form‟.
- After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature. The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
- The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S No-3 to 9 above and can directly log into the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
- In case, there is any discrepancy in „One time registration‟ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature, etc., „One time Registration‟ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED/ EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the „One Time Registration‟ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN „One Time Registration‟ and Application data will be allowed.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form. They must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards. The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 05.04.2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 02.04.2018. 15. On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
SSC CPO SI Notification 2020 Will be Released Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|