SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020 – Last Date to Apply Online for 5000+ Vacancies. Staff Selection Commission has released the online registration for 5846 Constable Vacancies in Delhi Police. The application process has been commenced from 1st August 2020 and it will last till 7th September 2020 (11:30 PM). So candidates who are missed out on this recruitment to apply can know the details and apply through online as soon as possible. Hurry up to apply for this post to avoid server errors and Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Dates for submission of online applications||1st August 2020 to 7th September 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||7th September 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||9th September 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||11th September 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||14th September 2020 (during working hours of Bank)|
Candidates must be citizens of India and should be aged between 18 and 25 years
Candidates must have passed Class 12 from a recognised board. Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination (Class 10) are not eligible for the exam
Applicants will be selected based on Computer-Based Test (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Exam [(Detailed Medical Exam (DME), Review Medical Exam)]
Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs One hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee. Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 09-09-2020 (2330 Hours).
How to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2020?
- Log in to the official website of SSC.
- Click on the “Apply” Tab.
- A new window will be displayed on the screen. Now click on the “GD-Constable” Tab.
- Start filling the online application form by carefully filling information like – Name, Address, E-mail, Mobile Number, Category Educational Qualifications etc.
- Candidates should not forget to fill the identification mark in SSC Constable GD. (The mark will be later checked at the time of physical test)
- Application fee should be paid after completing the registration process. The fees can be paid through net banking/credit/debit card
- Candidates have to take a print out of registration form for future correspondence.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|