SSC Exam Instruction 2020 || Released for Upcoming CBTs!!!!. Staff Selection Commission has released the notice regarding Important Instructions for the candidates of the upcoming Computer Based Mode Examinations. Candidates can know the instruction regarding the exams and download the same pdf in our blog. Instruction is used for the candidates who are going to appear for the upcoming SSC examination. Respected candidates can download the PDF by the link given below or through the official site. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||All SSC Posts|
|To||Candidates appearing for SSC Exams|
|Exam Instruction||Download Below|
|Status||Exam Instruction Released|
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates are advised to reach centre as per the time slot indicated against Reporting/ Entry time in the admit card.
- Candidates should note that no candidate will be allowed entry after the entry closing time in any circumstance or due to any reason. Gates will be closed strictly at entry closing time.
- Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the examination:
(a) Admission Certificate
(b) Two copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
(c) At least one valid photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (Eligible photo identity proofs such as
- Aadhaar Card/Print out of e-Aadhaar,
- Driving License,
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs,
- ID Card issued by University/College/School
- Voter’s ID Card,
- PAN Card,
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
(d) If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
(e) Face mask.
(f) Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
(g) Transparent water bottle. (h) Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam Functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Certificate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of exam in time.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not appear in the examination more than once. Otherwise candidature of such candidates would be cancelled and appropriate action will be taken against them.
- Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Prohibited items such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/ buttonhole/ spy cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are strictly not allowed in the examination lab. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also be liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission as per extant rules.
- Candidates should avoid wearing items like nose pins, bracelets, earrings, charms, kadas etc. In case, religion/ customs require candidates to wear specific attire, the frisking may take more time and therefore candidates should report at the venue of examination early.
- Candidates are advised not to bring bags and prohibited items into the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission will not be liable to make any arrangement for safe custody of any such item.
- Pen and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab.
- All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
- Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to candidates.
- Candidate should ensure that they do not indulge in any unfair means and shall also not talk to each other after the commencement of the exam and during its entire duration.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|