SSC JE Admit Card 2020 Released for all Regions. Staff Selection Commission has released the Admit Card for all Region. The Board decided to conduct the Junior Engineer Examination in Bihar State on 11th December 2020 & others on 27.10.2020 to 30.10.2020. Candidates are requested to download the SSC JE Admit Card 2020 for all regions in the mentioned below link in our blog.
SSC Admit Card 2020:
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts)|
|Exam Date||Bihar State on 11th December 2020 & others on 27.10.2020 to 30.10.2020|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
A candidate may give option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same region. No request for change of Centre of Examination will be considered later under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centers, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
The Question Paper consists of Total 500 marks and 500 Questions & the exam mode will be Computer Based and Objective Type. Duration 2hrs for the Paper 1 & 2. A compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination will be provided to the persons who are allowed.
- In Paper-I and Paper-II for General Engineering, the candidate will be required to attempt only the part as per option given in the application form filled by the candidate.
- In other words, the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contracts) are required to attempt Part-A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper II and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) are required to attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) are required to attempt Part-C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Table and Steam Table for Paper-II only. They are not allowed to use such aids for Paper-I.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The Paper-II will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- In Paper-II, candidates must write their correct Roll Number and Subject at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book. Candidates must also affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Subject, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression will not be evaluated and such candidates shall be awarded zero marks.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, roll number, mobile number, address, etc inside the Answer Book (Paper-II). The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
How to Download?
- Visit Official site @ ssc.nic.in
- Staff Selection Commission with various sections will be shown
- Go through the Admit Card section which is on the top
- Click on the Admit Card and check for the SSC JE Admit Card 2020
- Enter the details of Registration Number, Roll Number
- Check and Download the Admit Card
- Take print out for the examination
Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available before the examination on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
|Name of the Region||JE Admit Card|
|Southern Region||Update Soon|
|Kerala Karnataka Region||Download|
|North Western Region||Download|
|North Eastern Region||Update Soon|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|