SSC JE Notification 2020: Last Date to Apply!! Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for Junior Engineer posts on 01.10.2020. The Last Date to Apply for this notification is 30.10.2020. If you are looking for Job in the Government sector, don’t miss this golden opportunity. Candidates can get details about this notification in our blog.
SSC JE Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Vacancy||Will be Updated Soon(Tentatively)|
|Last Date||30.10.2020 upto 5:00PM|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
Eligibility for the SSC JE Notification 2020:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University, Two years experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University.
- Monthly Remuneration for the posts are Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix.
- Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper-I+Paper-II and the preference of Ministries.
General Conditions for the SSC JE Notification 2020:
The candidates selected will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. No TA/DA or any other allowance shall be provided for Interview/Personal Talk.
Application Fees For the SSC JE Notification 2020:
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
How to Apply for the SSC JE Notification 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
SSC JE exam paper was difficult as compared to previous year. However, I was prepared for it & solved the questions which I can & skipped some difficult questions.
candidate should complete his/her degree/diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical engineering as on January 1, 2020. Age limit: A candidate should be aged maximum 32 years as on January 1, 2021.