SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Notification 2020 OUT – Apply Online!!!. Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the post of Stenographer Grade C (Group B, Non Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same on the official site. Apply online link is given in this page . The Last Date for the submission of online application is 04.11.2020. Eligible and Interested can start to apply from 10.10.2020 onwards
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Start Date to Apply||10.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||04.11.2020|
Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and Stenographers Grade „D‟ are in Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Central Government, including their Attached and Subordinate offices located in various States and Union Territories all over the country
- Stenographer Grade “C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade”D”: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows: i. UR: 30% ii. OBC/ EWS: 25% iii. All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
- In the online application form, candidate will have to indicate the posts for which they are applying i.e. Stenographer Grade „C‟ or Stenographer Grade „D‟ or the both.
- Based on the marks scored in the Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in the Skill Test(s) for the post(s) they have applied for.
- Skill Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature. The Commission will fix category-wise qualifying standard in the Skill Test for each post. The candidates who qualify the Skill Test will be considered for final selection on basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination
How to apply
(a) Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of the Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
(b) In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
(c) Last date and time for submission of online applications is 04.11.2020 (23:30).
(d) Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
(e) The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
(f) Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online Application Form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|