SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Notification 2020 – Check Details. Staff Selection Commission will be going to release the notification for the post of Stenographer Grade C (Group B, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same after released on the official site. The Advertisement Notification for this recruitment is expected to be released on 10.10.2020.
Apply online link is given in this page after published on the site. The Last Date for the submission of online application is 04.11.2020. Eligible and Interested can start to apply from 10.10.2020 onwards
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Notification
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Start Date to Apply||10.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||04.11.2020|
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a 8 recognized Board or University.
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2020
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2020
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test in Stenography
How to apply
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 04.11.2020
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|