STPI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Software Technology Parks of India – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up Group ‘A’ S&T (Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’)) vacancies are given below. The vacancies are proposed to be filled-up by a Transfer (absorption)/Direct Recruitment basis. Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on a contract basis. STPI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility details are provided below.
STPI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Post Name||Group ‘A’ S&T (Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’))|
|Last Date||Given Below|
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application – 19.10.2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of Duly Signed-in Application – 02.11.2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of Duly Signed-in Application from the Remote Area – 12.11.2020
Bachelors’ degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 2-10 years experience
Age Limit (Max.):
- For appointment on transfer (absorption) basis – 56 years
- For appointment on direct recruitment basis – 42 years (Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Pay Band and Grade Pay: Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200)
The selection for the above posts shall be on Interview basis. Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and screened-in candidate shall be called for Personal Interview. Candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall offered appointment.
Candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at website www.stpi.in.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled in Application Form and signed it and send the same alongwith duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form. Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel.
- It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs/APARs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|