STPI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Software Technology Parks of India has released the notification for Head / Chief Operating Officer (COO) of CoE in Blockchain post on the official site. So, Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the given post.
Last date of receipt of applications: 7th July 2020 (Within 15 days of publication of advertisement.)
STPI Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Software Technology Parks of India|
|Head / Chief Operating Officer|
7th July 2020 (Within 15 days of publication of advertisement.)
Bachelor in Technology/Engineering (or equivalent degree) or Master in Technology/Engineering/Science/ MBA part-time/full time from a recognized, accredited and reputed institute/university
Candidates should have Less than 45 years as on the last date of submission of application. Further, suitable candidates may be given age relaxation.
Consolidated salary of Rs. 1, 25, 000/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty-Five Thousand Only) per month.
Perks applicable as per the company policy from time to time. The remuneration may vary based on the qualification & experience of the individual.
The ‘screened-in’ candidates shall be called for Personal Interview.
The Candidates, at the time of the personal interview, must bring their original documents for verification and one set of duly self-attested photocopies of those documents.
How to apply:
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online at website of the company www.stpinext.in or www.blr.stpi.in or www.stpi.in
- Filling up the online form shall be in two parts:-
- Registration Part I – Candidate is required to fill the general information for getting the Application number.
- Registration Part-II – After getting the Application number, the candidate shall proceed further for completion of the detailed application, failing which Registration Part-I shall be canceled and the candidate shall not be able to claim his/ her candidature.
- Once the candidate has generated the Application number, it is requested not to fill up the Registration part again.
- Before filing up, the Candidate may ensure that scanned copies of all the Testimonials (200 KB each), Certificate(s) (200KB each), passport size Photo (200KB), etc. are readily available with him/her. Make sure all the scanned Documents uploaded must be readable.
- The candidate shall have the provision to update his/ her application detail. Once the Candidate freezes the data, he/ she would not be able to make any changes.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|