Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2020 OUT. Supreme Court of India has released the notification for the post of Building Supervisor. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of application form is 29.08.2020. Notification Details PDF link is given in this page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the Indian Nationals who fulfill the following qualifications and other eligibility conditions for selection for appointment to eight posts of Building Supervisor placed in Level 8 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 47600/- plus other allowances (approximate Gross Salary with HRA — Rs. 72,578/- p.m.) as admissible under the rules.
Name of the Board
|Supreme Court of India|
Salary: Basic Pay of Rs. 47600/-
- Degree of a recognized University AND Diploma in sanitation or Public Hygiene from a recognized Institute OR National Trade Certificate as Health Sanitary Inspector from a recognized Institute or b. Bachelor of Hotel Management from a recognized Institute/ University
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of Office Building b. Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of a prestigious Hotel/ Office Building
The candidates should be below 30 years as on 1.8.2020
Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001
- Eligible candidates shall be called for a Written Test in General Awareness and to ascertain the knowledge in Caretaking, Housekeeping and supervision of Office Building. Those who qualify in the Written Test will be called and to qualify in an interview.
How to Apply
- The application in a sealed cover indicating “Application For The Post Of Building Supervisor” thereon and addressed to Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001 may be sent so as to reach him on or before 29.8.2020. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, experience and age requirement as on 1.8.2020 should apply giving full particulars (Bio-data) as per the proforma enclosed supported by copies of all the relevant certificates and documents and a passport size photograph affixed on the application form, all the relevant certificates and documents and a passport size photograph affixed on the application form, all duly self attested. Candidates who are already working in Government service should send their applications through proper channel. Applications not found as per prescribed Proforma or not supported by self attested documents or self attested photograph will not be entertained. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed qualifications and other eligibility conditions need not apply.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|