Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2020 OUT – Apply Here. Swiggy has decided to recruit the candidates with the help of conducting the Off Campus Drive for Director – Product Management Job role. The candidates those who are 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Passedouts can eligible to apply. The Candidates should register through the online as soon as possible. Swiggy’s technology-led approach to solving for hyperlocal, offers a hassle-free, fast and reliable delivery experience for consumers.
Swiggy Off Campus Drive
|Name of the Board||Swiggy|
|Job Role||Director – Product Management|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021|
|Last date to Register||As soon as Possible|
|Status||Off Campus Notification Released|
Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2020 Age Limit:
The Candidate’s maximum age limit is 60 years
Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2020 Eligibility:
- 8 to 15 years of total hands-on experience in product management and more than 5 years of relevant experience in consumer internet, gaming, and content or high online user interaction environments.
- Ideal candidate is someone who has built and managed products with a focus on increasing user engagement, retention & repeat usage by leveraging gamified experiences on content based platforms or online games
- Solid track record of building and shipping high quality products to business within the specified timelines
- Ability to manage several managers of managers, a few product managers directly and lead a high performing team of product, design, technology and business folks
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple products in a BU, its stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Previous start-up and/or consulting experience is a strong plus Ability to work under pressure in time critical situations
Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2020 Salary:
Moreover, the salary is based on performance in the interview. And, the salary increases with the increase in experience and work.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Analyzing business scenarios and taking pre-emptive actions for de-risking the business.
- Working in association with the Sales, On-Boarding, and Catalogue teams for successful delivery.
- Full-time Graduate from a reputed college.
- 1-3 years experience in a process-oriented role.
- Comfortable owning projects without handholding.
- Advanced Excel knowledge to present information concisely.
- Monitoring the work-flow at Swiggy for an end to end Restaurant Activation.
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|