Tamil Nadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami launched portal website for Eye Donation. Chief Minister Thiru Edappadi K Palaniswami has pledged to donate his eyes during National Eye Donation Fortnight in Tamil Nadu. The Chief Minister has initiated the state-led portal for eye donation enabling people who are willing to pledge to donate their eyes.
Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami launched the website www.hmis.tn.gov.in/eye-donor designed by the National Health Mission Tamil Nadu to help donors. Besides, the website will be useful in creating a registry for eye donation in Tamil Nadu. Besides, the website will be useful in creating a registry for eye donation in Tamil Nadu.
The website was created with the aim of creating awareness on eye donations and the processes involved, among people and to create a registry of eye donors in Tamil Nadu. Persons who wish to pledge their eyes can register on the portal by providing details including their names, residential address, phone numbers and email addresses.
About Tamil Nadu:
- Capital: Chennai
- Chief Minister: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
Expected Questions for Competitive Exams:
1) Which state government has signed 16 MoUs worth Rs 5,137 crore with companies for employment creation? – Tamil Nadu
2) GoI and Tamil Nadu sign agreement with which financial institution to Increase Access to Affordable Housing? – World Bank
3) Name the state government which topped in Poshan Abhiyan’s participants list – Tamil Nadu
4) Name the Portable Hospital Unit, Portable Hospital Unit developed by IIT-M Incubated Start-up, Modulus Housing to treat COVID-19 Patients? – MediCAB
5) Which Educational Institution topped in 5th edition of NIRF Rankings 2020? – IIT Madras, Tamil Nadu
6) World eye donation day is observed on which date? – June 10
7) As per RBI Report, which state topped in market borrowings among States in 2020-21? – Tamil Nadu
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|