Tamil Nadu Government Issues Guidelines for Online Classes – Get Details Here. Tamil Nadu School Education Department has released guidelines for online classes in the state. The guidelines have been issued by the department keeping in view the health of the students. The digital classes could be held by giving students a break of at least 10-15 minutes between sessions, the guidelines said. Stay with us to get regular updates.
TN Government Guidelines for Online Classes:
- Classes will be held from 9 am to 5 pm on working days
- Classes for Class 1 to 8 students should be held for 1.30 hours and Classes for 9-12 students should be for 3 hours only.
- Each Class should have a 10 to 15-minute break between.
- LKG, UKG class children should not be taught online.
- Duration for each class should be lasts for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Each teacher has to take only a maximum of 6 classes.
- Lessons will be broadcast on private televisions from August 3.
Further, teachers have been instructed to design the classes based on the overall physical, mental and emotional well being of students. The government has asked parents to monitor the classes and ensure that kids do not fall prey to cyber bullying.
The guidelines insist on short breaks from TV, computer and mobile phones in order to reduce the strain on the eyes besides improve blood circulation and reduce stiffness in joints.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|