TANGEDCO Apprentice Result 2020 OUT – Check CV Date for Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme has released the shortlist for the Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. With reference to Online Notification issued in our Website in connection with engagement of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in TANGEDCO based on the percentage of marks, community declared by you in the online enrolment and ward, your candidature has been shortlisted for certificate verification (list published on 23.03.2020).
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme|
|Post Name||Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|CV Date||Any one of the day from 13.10.2020 to 15.10.2020|
DATE: Any one of the day from 13.10.2020 to 15.10.2020
TIME: At 10.30 Hrs to 17.00 Hrs
VENUE: SE/ Circle Office – As mentioned in the shortlisted candidates list (Refer SE/ Circle office code – Annexure – C )
CALL LETTER: Call letter has already been sent to shortlisted candidates registered e-mail ID
- Graduates Shortlisted Candidates list
- Technician (Diploma) shortlisted candidates list
- SE/ Circle office Address & Contact details with Reference Code – Annexure – C
- Bio-data form – To be filled by the candidate
The claim for admission under the category is subject to the verification of original certificates.
Please report along with the following Original Certificates:
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Consolidated Mark Sheet/All semester mark sheets to verify the percentage of marks. If CGPA is awarded, the formula for conversion to % of marks issued by university/authority, has to be produced. For the purpose of arriving at this list, marks entered as CGPA has been converted to percentage as per the formula (Percentage = CGPA x 10). However, actual percentage value will be arrived at based on the calculation provided in the candidate consolidated mark sheet. For Graduate (Ex: 9.67 = 96.70) (with two decimal) (Ex:9.325 = 93.25) For Diploma 2017 passed out – Aggregate total (class calculation) Ex.2668*100/2800 = 95.28 2018, 2019 passed out – Overall total (all semesters) Ex.4193*100/4400= 95.29
- Community Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC. In case of OBC, Certificate shall be in the Central Government approved format, clearly indicating the Non-Creamy layer status.
- PwD certificate (Person with Disability) if applicable
- TANGEDCO Ward Certificate (if applicable) Kindly note, request for change of date for verification of the original certificates will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending certificate verification. Since the shortlist is prepared based on the percentage of marks and community declared by the student, the rank list may change after physical verification of original certificates, in case any mismatch is observed.