TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Out – Assistant Professor Vacancy. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released a notification for the post of Assistant Professor. There are 49 posts are allotted under this recruitment. The Last Date to Apply for this post is 06.08.2020. Official Notification is available in the official site. Candidates can also download the notification from the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
TANUVAS Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Animal Genetics And Breeding – 04
- Animal Nutrition – 04
- Veterinary Anatomy – 04
- Veterinary Physiology – 04
- Veterinary Biochemistry – 04
- Livestock Production Management – 04
- Veterinary Microbiology – 3
- Veterinary Pharmacology And Toxicology – 01
- Poultry Science – 02
- Veterinary Pathology – 05
- Veterinary Surgery And Radiology – 04
- Veterinary Gynaecology And Obstetrics – 04
- Veterinary Medicine – 06
TANUVAS Recruitment Qualification:
- A Master‘s degree in the concerned / relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ICAR/CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by anyone of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds
- Times Higher Education
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai)
TANUVAS Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 10): with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57,700/- along with other allowances as admissible by the State Government from time to time.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment:
- The application forms duly filled in along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) and in case of SC/ST candidates, Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) drawn in favor of “The Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-51.” should be sent so as to reach the Registrar of the University before the prescribed time and date.
- Applications received after the due date shall stand rejected automatically. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that their application reaches before the last date. Application without Demand Draft will also be rejected.
- Persons who are already working in State or Central Government or any other organization should send their applications through proper channel/employer.
- Advance copies of the applications reaching “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600 051”, within the prescribed time limit will only be entertained
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|