TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Out – Walk-In-Interview. Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released the notification for the post of Veterinary Graduate. There are two vacancies are allotted under this recruitment. The walk-in-interview will be conducted on 01.07.2020 at 10.00 A.M. Follow our website to get daily updates.
TANUVAS Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- A Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
- The candidate should have the knowledge to speak, read, and write Tamil.
- 30000/- per month (Consolidated)
How to Attend for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Walk-In-Interview:
Filled in application in the prescribed format should be brought along with relevant original certificates to the Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637 002 on the day of walk-in interview i.e. on 01.07.2020 at 10.00 A.M.
- Mere application for attending the interview does not guarantee the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit basis.
- Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (degree certificate, proof of age, and experience.
- Publications and other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of the interview.
- The appointment is made purely on a temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidates should not claim any university service.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|