Tata Steel Job Notification 2023: Tata Steel is inviting online applications from suitable candidates to engage for the position of Assistant Manager in the Level of IL6 (For locations across the company) in the domains of Agglomerates, Administration, and others. Candidates who are interested in this opportunity can apply for the post before 24th October 2023.
Tata Steel Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Tata Steel|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Domain||Agglomerates, Administration, and others|
|Deadline||24th October 2023|
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
Candidates holding an Engineering Degree / Diploma in any discipline/ MBA/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ LLB from a recognized Institute can apply for this position.
Tata Steel Selection Process 2023:
- The selection method will be on the basis of a Written test (domain), behavioural assessment, and interview.
- The written test as well as behavioural assessment will be conducted online.
- For the security domain, a separate physical test will also be conducted.
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 Training & Placement:
- Selected candidates will undergo necessary induction training
- They will be placed against vacancies as per the domain in which they have applied.
- The selected candidates can be placed and/or transferred to any locations of Tata Steel or its subsidiaries during their employment.
- Employees will become ineligible for applying in any IL6 selection process for 3 years in the first instance and 10 years in the second instance under the following conditions:
- a) Refusal to accept the offer for IL6 position
- b) Request for reversion to previous NOPR position during probationary period
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates should click on the link below to fill up the online application form: https://irisapp.corp.tatasteel.com/recruit/Location.aspx
- Fill out the details very carefully and click the submit option
- The last date of receipt of the application is 24 October, 2023
The last date to apply for the post is 24.10.2023.
Candidates holding an Engineering Degree / Diploma in any discipline or others from a recognized Institute can apply for this position.
The selection method will be on the basis of a Written test (domain), behavioral assessment, and interview.