TCS NQT Registration 2020 OUT for MBA 2021 Batch | Apply Online for Tata Consultancy Drive. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has released a notification for the MBA National Qualifier Test (NQT) for the batch of 2021. The organization has activated an online application link for MBA post-graduates to apply for the test. The Last date to register is 13.12.2020. Candidates can register through the below link available in our blog.
TCS NQT Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||TCS|
|Test Name||MBA National Qualifier Test|
TCS MBA NQT Notification Age Limit:
- Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
TCS NQT Notification Eligibility:
- TCS NQT Notification 2021 OUT – Apply Online for Tata Consultancy MBA Hiring Drive
- TECH / B.E background prior to MBA is a must
- 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma
- Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
Tata Consultancy NQT Work Experience:
A candidate with more than 3 years of work experience is outside of scope for the TCS MBA NQT Selection Process and can explore career options with TCS through our Experienced Professional Hiring route.
TCS Management Hiring Application Process:
- Click the below in available in our blog
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
When is the date of the Online Test to apply for TCS NQT Notification?
Candidates have to apply on or before 13th December Saturday
How can I apply form Tata Consultancy MBA Hiring Drive 2021?
· Click on ‘Register Now’ and then Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
· Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
· Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
· Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
What is the age limit to apply for TCS NQT Notification?
Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination