TCS Careers 2023: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is to recruit candidates for the post of Financial Analyst Role & Webchat Role. The job location has been allotted in Mumbai. Interested and Eligible can apply online for these roles through the official website of TCS. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 14.10.2023.
TCS Job Vacancy 2023
|Board Name||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Post Name||Financial Analyst Role & Webchat Role|
|Number of Openings||As per required|
TCS Job Qualification
- For Financial Analyst Role: B.com/M.com Graduates Only
- For Webchat Role: Bachelor of Arts
TCS Job Experience
Candidates should have 01 year to 05 years of experience in the relevant field
TCS Job Selection Process
The Selection process will be based on written test/ interview or any other process basis
|Post Name||Interview date||Interview time||Venue|
|Financial Analyst Role||14.10.2023
|10:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Tata Consultancy Services. TCS Olympus, Rodas Enclave, Park Lane, Hiranandani Estate, Thane West – 400607|
|Webchat Role||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Tata Consultancy Services. Wellspring, Plant No.12, Gate No.4, Godrej & Boyce Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400079|
TCS Job Responsibilities
- Excellent communication Skills- Written and Oral, Strong customer advocacy skills
- Should be able to handle all inbound customer service chat/email
- Should have experience in Reconciliations, Journal entry processing, Month Close, P&L Analysis, GST return reconciliations, Audit Support functions
- Should be having good knowledge of Excel & Result oriented.
- Hands on Knowledge on SAP / S4HANA is must
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of TCS: https://www.tcs.com/
- Click “Find jobs” in the Career section on the homepage
- Find out the job advertisement on the current opening page
- Click on the apply online link
- Submit the online application on or before 14.10.2023
The job location has been allotted in Mumbai.
The interview will be held on 14.10.2023
The last date for the receipt of the online application is 14.10.2023.