Teacher Recruitment National Education Policy 2020 has changed. After a long time the National Education Policy (NEP) has changed by the officials. Yes, NEP was changed after 34 years by the government. Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank released the New Educational Policy 2020 on 29-07-2020. That makes many changes in the educational system. We provide that change by list for the candidates. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
New Education Policy 2020 Details:
The Education Policy has been changed by the officials after 34 years including some major reforms. We provide the new educational policy reforms for you in this section.
- Introducing 5+3+3+4 educational system.
- The 5+3+3+4 structure will comprise 12 years of school and three of Anganwadi or pre-school.
- Use many technology systems in class room to teach.
- Introduction of local languages as the medium of instruction till class V.
- Merges University Grants Commission (UGC), All Indian Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and National Council of Teacher Education, etc.
The new policy has been framed to make India a Global Knowledge Superpower and is based on the vision. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “Teach to Transform, Educate to Empower, Learn to Lead” to HRD Minister.
Government and Private Teacher Recruitment Levels 2020:
In most of the Government and Private Schools, you will find four levels of teaching jobs as we provided in the following table.
Name of the Posts
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||
upto 12th Standard
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
|Up to 10th Standard|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||
From 1st up to 5th Standard
Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
Up to Nursery Level
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|