Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Last Date Extended – Apply for Civil Judge. Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 was released. The Telangana High Court has released the recruitment Notification of 87 Vacancies for Civil Judge Posts in Telangana State Judicial Service. This Online Apply online will be available in official site. Candidates can apply the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 in below Link. Now Due to the COVID – 19 the last date was extended for 3rd time up to 01 July 2020.
Now check out all the eligibility criteria details and if they think that they are eligible for this Jobs, then immediacy starts to fill up the Apply online for this Jobs. And then only the Candidates are eligible to take the active participation in the written Exam. The Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 is offered for the Candidates who are background from the Law Side Only, For this jobs, the Candidates must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be a confirmed member or approved probationer and then only they are eligible to apply for this hc.ts.nic.in Recruitment Process to apply online at hc.ts.nic.in .
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Last Date Extended
Name of the board
|Telangana High Court|
|Earlier Last date to apply||
Extended Last date
3rd Time Last date Extended
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2020:
- Based on the two selection modes, the Candidates will be selected for his Telangana High Court Recruitment, they are
- Screening Test
- Computer Based Test (Exam)
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Application Fee 2020:
- The applicants who belong to OC/BC categories have to pay an amount of Rs.1, 000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee, whereas the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee.
- Applicants belonging to SCs/STs, hailing from other than the State of Telangana have to pay Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) instead of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee, unless the caste to which they belong, is recognized as Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, as the case may be, by the Government of Telangana.
- The procedure for submission of Online Application (User Guide), mode of payment of Application processing fee/Examination fee and Instructions to the candidates will be made available in the Official Website of the High Court.
- A computer based “Mock Test” will be made available in the official website of the High Court “tshc.gov.in”, for the sake of practice purpose to the candidates.
How to apply for Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020:
Step: 1 Open the main site of the officials at hc.ts.nic.in
Step: 2 Then the home page appears on the screen
Step: 3 Go to the Notification section and click on it
Step: 4 Find the link for the Notification and download it
Step: 5 Read all the details in it carefully
Step: 6 If you are eligible then click on the apply link
Step: 7 Fill all the details correctly
Step: 8 Click on the submit tab
Step: 9 Submit the form before the last date.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|