Telangana State UG Exams 2020 will starts from June 20th. Telangana State Council for Higher Education that is TSCHE has released a guideline about the conduction of examinations for the academic year 2020. As per the latest update from the TSCHE, the Telangana University UG and PG exams are expected to be conducted from June 20, 2020. We update the all the official notification instantly for you. So the interested candidates can stay active with us for the further updates.
Telangana State UG Exams 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name of the Course||
From 20th June, 2020 (Expected)
TSCHE UG Degree Guidelines 2020:
In view of the prevailing situation due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, the schedule of conducting UG/PG examinations got disturbed and has become challenging to the Universities. In view of this, the UGC has constituted a committee to deliberate and make recommendations on the issues related to the examinations and academic calendar for avoiding academic loss and taking appropriate measures in the interest of students
To reduce the duration of examination from 3 hours to 2 hours and accordingly to modify the question paper pattern, yet covering the entire syllabus. To compensate for the reduction in the duration of examination, more choice may be given while setting the question paper. The changes in the pattern of question paper may be left to the choice of concerned universities.
- To conduct the examinations only for the final semester students of all UG and PG programs, including backlogs. Examinations for the students of intermediate semesters may be conducted after reopening of colleges or in November/December along with odd semesters main examinations.
The students of intermediate semesters may be promoted to next higher semester irrespective of number of backlogs.
- In case of conventional UG programmes, to conduct examinations daily in two sessions, i.e. B.Com in one session and B.A and B.Sc. in another session. Conduct of practical examinations for these courses may be left to the concerned colleges and the concerned principals may be authorized to appoint examiners, both internal and external.
- To entrust the conduct of examinations and the valuation of 2 credit courses such as SEC, AECC and GE to the colleges. The colleges may be asked to upload the awards to the University portal through the link provided and submit answer scripts and hard copies of award lists to the examination branch as is already being done in the case of practical examinations.
- Project viva-voce and seminars, if any, may be conducted online
- The Ph.D. Seminars/Viva-Voce examinations may be allowed to be conducted online as per the UGC guidelines. With regard to conduct of Ph.D. online Seminars/Viva-Voce, the web/app link has to be shared with DRC members, faculty members and research scholars of the concerned departments and other related persons well in advance.
- To adhere to the covid-19 protocols in all respects during the examinations.
- Commencement of Exams from 20th of June 2020 desirably. These are only indicative and are applicable for only this academic year, i.e. 2019- 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|