TISS Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS has released the notification for the requirement of an Ad hoc Assistant Professor (two posts) for School of Health Systems Studies. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
TISS Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Last Date to Apply||
Consolidated Salary of Rs.71952/- per month
Educational Qualification: Eligibility (A or B)
- i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Public Health, Health Administration, Hospital Administration, Economics, and Population Studies, Health and Social Sciences, Statistics/ Bio-Statistics from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in the relevant discipline in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. Candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET /SLET /SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor subject to the or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions fulfilment of the following conditions
- a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a referred journal;
- e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his / her Ph.D.work in conferences / seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean(Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET. OR
- The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
The eligible candidates will be communicated by an e-mail and mobile phone to appear for the presentation and interview to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai.
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- be paid on-line. The SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The application will be considered valid only on receipt of the application fee. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply?
The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on Institute’s website www.tiss.edu.The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|