TISS Research Officer Recruitment 2020 Released. Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai has published the recruitment notification for the Research Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. The Last date for the submission of Application form 14.09.2020.
TISS Research Officer Recruitment
|Board Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Post Name||Research Officer|
The selected candidate will be involved in the following:
- Developing training material and resources for school leaders/teachers, counsellors and adolescents
- Conducting literature review for developing tools and manuals
- Liaising with various stakeholders for planning activities and scheduling consultations
- Writing reports and documenting SIMHA work
- Creating visibility for SIMHA and assisting in outreach activities.
- Have completed a full-time Master’s Degree in Applied/Counselling/Clinical Psychology.
- Possess excellent academic and research writing skills in English.
- Have proficiency in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and use of virtual platforms for training
- Experience of content development, conducting workshops and training sessions involving different stakeholders will be preferable
- Relevant experience of working with schools will be preferable
- Speak English and Hindi fluently
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|