TMB Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Manager Posts. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India invites application for Engagement of Retired Officers on Contract Basis for working at our Inspection Department in the Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager & Assistant manager cadres. Opening date for registering online e-application 09.09.2020 & Closing date for registering online e-application 21.09.2020. Candidates can check vacancy, eligibility, salary, selection process details from our website.
TMB Bank Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.|
|Post Name||Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager & Assistant manager|
Not more than 62 years as on 31.08.2020.
- The retired officers of the bank are eligible for selection within 6 months from the date of retirement.
- Other bank retirees also who are competent for the post may apply.
- Only suitable person with good track record to suit our requirement will be engaged on contract basis.
- The officer should have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation and not under Voluntary Retirement Scheme.
- The officers who was removed / dismissed from the bank’s service as disciplinary measures shall not be eligible.
- Consolidated pay as given in the table. No other allowance or perquisites including bonus/ex-gratia, apparel allowance, LFC and Medical reimbursement as admissible to the regular employees of the bank will be paid.
- Chief Manager – Rs.35,000/-
- Senior Manager – Rs.30,000/-
- Manager – 25,000/-
- Assistant manager – Rs.22,000/-
- The lodging expenses and halting allowance will be paid as applicable to one cadre less than the last held cadre. E.g. For a person retired as Chief Manager reimbursement will be done as applicable to Senior Manager. For Assistant Managers, the same allowance to their cadre is applicable
- Eligible for casual leave of 12 days per year
The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. The venue, date and time for interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
Application Fee :
The following enclosures to be uploaded along with the e-application
- Self-attested photo copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet/Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photo copy of Degree Certificate & Consolidated Degree mark sheet.
- Experience certificate/s and Relieving Letter.
Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|