TMB Recruitment was released. The Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd., one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India invites e-application for the following posts for the General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager (Legal)on contract basis for a period of 2 years. Please read all the details, information and instructions carefully. This Online Application form available in official Site . Candidates can apply the TMB Recruitment in below Link. Candidates can apply the TMB Recruitment from 29th May 2020 to 10th June 2020.
TMB Recruitment 2020
Name of Board
|Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd (TMB)|
General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager (Legal)
|Place of Posting||
Chennai & Thoothukudi
|Apply Online Date||
29.05.2020 to 10.06.2020
Age Limit in TMB Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must be completed in 45 years and above to apply the General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager (Legal) Posts.
Salary Details in TMB Recruitment 2020:
- General Manager: Rs.1,40,000/-
- Deputy General Manager (Information Technology): Rs.1,25,000/-
- Assistant General Manager: Rs.1,00,000/-
- Deputy General Manager – Legal: Rs.1,25,000
Educational Qualification Details in TMB Recruitment 2020:
General Manager – Information Technology / Chief Technology Officer (CTO) & Deputy General Manager (Information Technology):
Engineering Graduate / MCA / equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Institution.
Deputy General Manager – Legal:
Graduate in Law.
Eligibility Details in TMB Recruitment 2020:
- GMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks.
- DGM: AGMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks with exceptional experience in IT field at least for a period of 2 years in the cadre.
- AGM: CMs / AGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks with exceptional experience in IT field at least for a period of 2 years in the cadre.
- DGM Legal: AGMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks with exceptional qualification / experience in Legal related activities.
Selection Process in TMB Recruitment 2020:
The candidates should appear for interview. The venue, date and time for interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
Application Fees Details in TMB Manager Recruitment 2020:
No Application fees in General Manager (CTO) / Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager (Information Technology) Posts.
Role of General Manager (CTO) / Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager (Information Technology) on contract basis:
- Working out computerisation plan for the Bank, keeping information on all mechanisation projects, i.e. implemented, under implementation, sanctioned but to be started, etc.,
- Resource planning and development of trained manpower for manning computerisation projects at all levels.
- Maintaining track of problems in hardware and software areas in branches, assisting branches in solving them, monitoring progress and ensuring maintenance of proper fall-back systems.
- Assisting other departments, identifying in / purchasing of software and hardware for operations.
- Analysis of technology oriented new product in market.
- Identification of core problem areas and development of problem solving strategies.
- Keeping abreast of latest technological developments.
- Implementation of appropriate data, security measures and disaster control procedures.
- Control and monitoring of outside computer processing agencies, cost effectiveness and developing plans for alternative, in-house processing system.
- Monitoring benefits of mechanisation in terms of improved customer service, uptodate housekeeping and accuracy, scope for diversion of time and manpower resources for developing additional business. Allocating available resources, both manpower and hardware, to facilitate smooth functioning of the Data Processing schedule.
- Maintaining liaison with external computer agencies to ascertain the services they can offer to our various offices/departments, whenever required, and arranging such services.
- Collecting and storing data related to all aspects of the Bank’s operations and supplying processed data to user departments.
- Identifying the sources – both internal and external – of the data that would be of use to the Branch Head at various levels.
Instructions for TMB Recruitment 2020:
The following enclosures to be uploaded along with the e-application
- Self-attested photo copy of SSLC, Higher Secondary Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photo copy of Degree Certificate (UG and PG)
- Experience certificate/s and Relieving Letter.
Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate. Once you submit the application, you can only view but scan not edit the application.
How to Apply the TMB Recruitment 2020:
- If an applicant wants to apply for more than one post, Registration is required for every post separately.
- After successful Registration, a Registration ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Meanwhile, an Activation Link will also be sent to the registered eMail ID for confirming the eMail ID.
- The applicant has to click the activation link to activate his Registration ID and login the portal using the Registration ID and Password that was already sent to his/her mobile number.
- The Registration ID is used for login purpose only.
- Once all the (Personal/Qualification/Experience/Payment) details in the application form is filled in, and submitted, the application form in PDF format is sent to the registered eMail ID.
- The downloaded application form will have an unique Application No. which is used for further correspondence.
- The applicant can also download the application in PDF Format by given Registration ID. and DOB.
- No modification is allowed, once the application is downloaded in PDF Format.
- The printout of the downloaded application should be duly signed and sent as per instructions.
- For further clarifications, Mail us at email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|