TN 10th Public Exam result 2020 – Tamil Nadu Board to Declare Results of Class 10 On August 10

0
153
TN 10th Public Exam result 2020 - Tamil Nadu Board to Declare Results of Class 10 On August 10
TN 10th Public Exam result 2020 - Tamil Nadu Board to Declare Results of Class 10 On August 10

TN 10th Public Exam result 2020 – Tamil Nadu Board to Declare Results of Class 10 On August 10. Tamil Nadu’s Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) is going to declare the results of SSLC or Class 10 exams on Monday i.e 10, August 2020. Last year, an overall pass percentage of 95.42 percent was recorded. Girls had outperformed boys with a pass percentage of 97 percent. The pass percentage of boys was 93. Follow us to get daily updates.

TN SSLC Results Available on:

Around 9.7 lakh students who appeared in the Class 10th Exam can check their results online by simply logging in at dge.tn.gov.in. They can also check their TN SSLC Class 10th Board Result 2020 online by logging in at other websites – tnresults.nic.in and dge.tn.nic.in.

Students can access their Tamilnadu SSLC Result 2020 via app too. They will need to download the ‘TN SSLC Result’ app on their smartphone, click on the result link, enter the date-of-birth and registration number and submit details. The TN 10th Result 2020 details will appear on the screen.

Internal Assessment Marks Scheme:

Tamil Nadu government had cancelled all SSLC exams in June in view of the coronavirus outbreak. The annual board exams were scheduled to begin on June 15. Before this, the Tamil Nadu DGE had released Plus One and Plus Two results. Tamil Nadu was among few states which promoted Class 10 students without exams.

The board has formulated a new strategy to promote the students in which 80 percent marks will be evaluated based on students’ performance in quarterly and half-yearly examinations. The remaining 20 percent will be based on attendance. SSLC students in state would be awarded marks based on internal assessment.

How to Check TN 10th Public Exam result:

Step 1: Go to the official website of TN Results

Step 2: Select the link that reads ‘SSLC Exam 2020 Results’

Step 3: Login by entering your roll number/registration number and date-of-birth

Step 4: And then Click submit, once you Submit your Login Page,

Step 5: The result with subject-wise marks and total score will appear on the screen.

Step 6: Take a Print Out of your result for further reference

TN 10th Public Exam result – Available Soon

Latest Tamilnadu Jobs 2020

Latest Bank Jobs 2020

For Online Test SeriesClick Here
To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
To Join FacebookClick Here