TN Govt Arts College Admission 2020 Certificate Upload Official Process Instructions has released on the official website. It is for information of all concerned that the TN Govt Arts & Science College was released the documents upload process instructions for the students who want to apply for the academic year of 2020. We provide a direct link to download the official notification of the Document Upload Details for all the candidates in the bottom of this article.
TN Govt Arts College Admission Details
Name of the Board
|TN Govt Arts & Science College|
|Name of the Course||
Document Upload Instructions Released
Instructions to Upload the Documents for Students:
- Students can upload their documents/ certificates one or before the last date in the official website of the college.
- Students can read the instructions before uploading the certificates.
- Students may convert their certificates to the digital format before uploading.
- Student’s photo and the signature are must be a image format that is JPG, PNG, JPEG and 20KB to 50KB file size are eligible to upload otherwise not supported.
- Students are advised to store your documents in the single folder in single computer.
Interested candidates can check more instructions in the pdf format to download the following pdf file. We provide direct link to download the official notification for the students.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|