TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Provisional List 2020 OUT – Download Now. Medical Services Recruitment Board–Temporary Posts of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) under ‘walk-in’ Selection process – List of provisionally selected candidates are Published. The list of provisionally selected candidates for appointment to the temporary post of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) under ‘Walk-in’ selection process in the time scale of pay of Level-22 Rs.56100-177500 is published in Annexure – I. The provisional selections of certain candidates whose names are withheld are shown in Annexure – II.
Aspirants can get the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Posts latest updates here that are the officials of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board announced the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon provisional list 2020 to all the exams takers mostly in the month of the Jan or Feb 2020. So, the aspirants who appeared for the various vacancies of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon exam that candidates can refer the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 through online at the official page. Here we gave the direct links to check the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon Result 2020 on the given below of this page.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Provisional List 2020
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Provisional List Released date||
Provisional List Released
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Cutoff Marks 2020:
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has conducted the written exam. We know that the candidates who are appeared for that written exam that aspirants are eagerly waiting for the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon Result 2020. For the sake of aspirants, the officials announced that the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon Result 2020. So, the applicants get the brief clarity of the results by checking the mentioned answer keys and Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Assistant Surgeon Cut Off Marks.
- The candidates have been provisionally selected based on the marks scored (in percentage upto two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma ( as the case may be) in concerned speciality, duly following the communal roster and duly following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu. In case where the marks obtained by two or more candidates are equal, the rank among them is decided based on the date of birth
- Any claims preferred by the candidates should reach within 10 days from the date of issue of this notification, and appeals received after 10 days will not be entertained.
- The differently Abled candidates shall fulfill the norms as per G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018.
- The reservation to the posts has been made as per section 27 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of service) Act, 2016.
- The provisional selection is purely provisional subject to the outcome of the Writ Petitions relating to this recruitment, if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court, Madras / Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court.
- The Appointment and posting order will be issued by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Chennai-6 separately.
- The result of the above candidates in Annexure – II is withheld, pending production, verification and acceptance of certain mandated documents called for from them as per the notification (or) verification of certain details in their application. In case of candidates whose selection is withheld for want of documents, the candidate shall produce the same within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification, at the MRB (during the working hours, on any working day). If the candidate fails to produce necessary documents within the stipulated time, it will be presumed that he/she is not able to produce the required documents and his/her provisional selection will be cancelled without any further notice.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|