TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Notification 2020 Released on Official website. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has announced Notification for the Post of 123 Assistant Surgeon Vacancy. It is a great opportunity for Job Seekers. Candidates can apply through Online from 12.05.2020 to 19.05.2020.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Surgeon|
|Walk in Interview Date||21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy Details:
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 50 Post
- Anaesthetists – 50 Post
- Social Preventive Medicine – 23 Post
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Age Limit:
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Education Qualification:
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
For Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) – MBBS Degree with PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty.
TNMRB Application Fees:
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs.1000/-
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Interview.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Walk in Interview Details:
Interview Venue: Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building , DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600006
Interview Date : 21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pay Scale:
How to Apply for TNMRB Notification 2020:
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in b.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- At the time of application, candidate need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Medical Council / Board Registration etc., failing which the application will not be considered under the respective categories.