TN MRB Speciality CV Date 2020 has released on the official website. Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released the Certificate Verification date for the Assistant Surgeon vacancy. You are hereby informed to appear for verification of your certificates to ascertain the eligibility conditions and other qualifications as prescribed for the post of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) notified vide Notification No.01/MRB/2020 Dated: 12.05.2020. The list of documents to be produced by you (in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies) is attached herewith. You are required to appear for the verification as per the following date/time/venue. Interested candidates can download the cv date notification from our website.
TN MRB Speciality CV Date 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Surgeon|
|Name of the Department||Speciality|
|Status||CV Date Released|
|CV Date||26-05-2020 & 27-05-2020|
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- We provide the direct link to download the cv date notification.
- If the candidate fails to appear for verification of certificates / documents on the specified date / time, it will be presumed that the candidate is no longer interested in the post and his / her candidature is liable for rejection, without any further notice.
- Mere calling for verification of certificates / documents does not confer any right over selection / appointment.
- The candidates are called for verification of certificates / documents based on the particulars furnished in their on-line applications such as age, educational qualification, community, etc. The provisional selection of candidates will be made only after verification/ acceptance of certain documents, educational qualification possessed by him/her, clarification regarding community status and its acceptance, marks / rank list of the candidate etc.
- Interested candidates can check the more instructions from the official website we provided below.
Documents Required for CV:
TN MRB has released the list of documents required to the certificate verification. The following documents are required to the CV for the post of Assistant Surgeons.
- Evidence of Date of Birth.
- Evidence of Educational qualification
- Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution.
- Evidence of Tamil qualification.
- Community certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority.
- The candidate shall submit an undertaking and a declaration.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Two (2) Passport size colour photographs.
- Any one of Photo ID Card issued by Government Authority.
- The candidate will also be asked to sign on the printed copy of on-line application.
- Ex-Servicemen: PPO No. and Discharge Certificate and other related documents.
Candidates must have to brings the above certificates for the Certification Verification on the date mentioned.
Merit List for Assistant Surgeon:
TN MRB has released the merit list of the candidates. They released the selection list for CV that is Certificate Verification. We provide the direct link to download the selection list. So the interested candidates can download the CV date notification & the Merit list from our website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|