TN MRB Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for Asst Physician Vacancy. Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has released the vacancy notification for the post of Assistant Physician. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 16.08.2020 for direct recruitment on a temporary basis to the post of Physician Assistant in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. Last to apply for this recruitment is 16.08.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post unless he possesses Degree in B.Sc.,(Allied Health Science) or Degree in B.S., (Physician Assistant) awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
|Minimum Age (should have completed) (in years||Maximum Age (in years)|
For all categories
Differently Abled Person
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Physician Assistant duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Rs. 300/-
- Others Rs. 600/-
Scale of Pay:
Candidates will have a Scale of pay Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400 (Pay matrix Level-11)
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Messages etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through on-line mode only. While filling up of online application they shall select the appropriate payment method
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|