TNEA 2020 Rank List Postponed Again to September 25, 2020. The government of Tamil Nadu has released the announcement regarding the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2020 rank list. The Rank List is schedule to be announced today but due to some reasons, the request from the students the rank list release date postponed announced by Tamil Nadu higher education minister KP Anbalagan.
Due to COVID-19, the certificate verification will be held through online without calling the students. The rank list will be released on September 25, 2020, by the officials. In the original schedule, the rank list was released on 07.09.2020 due to the evaluation of the class 12th result delayed the official postponed the rank list to 17.09.2020 (Today) but it is again postponed to 25.09.2020.
- The TNEA committee received – 1, 60,834 applications this year for the online counselling
- Candidates had paid the fees – 1, 31,436
- Students uploaded their certificates – 1, 14,206
- Seats Available (Engineering Counselling in 458 Colleges) – 1, 61,877
- Seats fewer compared to last year – 11,063
- Seats available (479 engineering colleges) – 1, 72,940
- The TNEA committee had assigned a 10-digit random numbers for 1, 31,436 candidates for engineering counselling on August 26.
Anbalagan said in a statement:
“Though the certificate verification for the majority of candidates has been completed, still a few students sought time to upload their certificates. Hence, the release of rank list is deferred to September 25.”