TNeGA Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Member Vacancy. According to the Section 17(1) of the Commissions for Protection of Child Rights Act 2005, Government of Tamil Nadu has constituted “Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights “in the State. It is proposed to fill up the vacancy of Members for the Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights”. Accordingly applications are invited by the Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
TNeGA Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu e- Governance Agency|
Members for the Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights
- The applicant for the post of Members shall be from the following fields from amongst persons of eminence ability integrity outstanding and experience in
- Child health , Care, Welfare or Child Development.
- Juvenile Justice or care or neglected or marginialized children or Child with disabilities.
- Elimination of child labour or Children in distress.
- Child Psychology on Sociology and
- Laws relating to Children.
- The Norms for Selection of Members a person shall not be selected as Member unless he (a) Is an Indian national. (b) Possesses a post graduate degree from a recognized University. (c) Has not been convicted or sentenced to imprisonment for an offence under any law for the time being in force. (d) Has not been removed or dismissed from service of the Central or State Government or a body or corporation owned or controlled by Central or State Government.
- No person having any past record of violation of human rights especially child rights or criminal conviction shall be eligible for appointment as Members of the Commission.
- The person selected for the post of Members shall not hold any other post in any Governmental, Quasi-Governmental, Public Sector or Non-Governmental organization or hold any other position whether for profit or not.
The applicant for Members should not have exceeded 60 years of age of as on 01-07-2020
How to Apply?
- The application format and eligibility criteria may be downloaded from the web site www.tn.gov.in/department/30 (Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department)& www.tncpcr.tn.gov.in(T.N.C.P.C.R website)
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Members in the prescribed application form along with a pass-port size photograph on or before .8.7..2020 by 5.30p.m., to the following address; The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights, No.183/1.E.V.R Periyar Road, Poonnamalli High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010.
- Application not in the prescribed proforma, incomplete or received after the due date shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The filled in applications should reach this office within the stipulated date. The appointment will be purely based on merit and experience. The decisions of the Government will be final in this regard.
Essential Documents to be enclosed with application form:
- Self-attested copies of all degree/certificates and mark – sheets as proof of academic qualifications
- Proof of Identity (Any one of the following) (i) Adhaar Card (ii) Voter ID card, (iii) Valid Passport, (iv) Ration Card with photo. (v) Driving License, (vi) Income Tax PAN Card, (vii) Arms License with photograph, (viii) Passbook with Photograph issued by Public Sector Banks/Post Office, (ix) Pension Documents such as Pension Book/Pension Payment Order with photograph (x) Disability Certificate issued by Competent authority
- Proof of Residence: (Any one of the following) (i) Adhaar Card (ii) Voter ID card, (iii) Passport, (iv) Ration Card with address (v) Driving License, (vi) Arms License, (vii) Property Tax Receipt (viii) Water Bill /Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill (ix) Vehicle registration certificate (x) Current passbook of post Office/Bank d) Documents issued by the concerned organizations/authorities indicating experience in the relevant field.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|