TNPCB Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date Extended to Apply Online for 242 AE, Assistant and Other Posts. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has released the recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant and Typist. Eligible Candidates had already started to apply for this post from 05.03.2020 onwards. Now the last for submission of online application is extended from 26.03.2020 to 17.05.2020. This is great chance for candidates who are missed out to apply. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
TNPCB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant and Typist|
|Start Date to Apply||05.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26.03.2020 17.05.2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Basic qualification should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering, and Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University / M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University
Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following discipline (1) Chemistry (2) Biology (3) Zoology (4) Environmental Chemistry (5) Environmental Science (6) Environmental Toxicology (7) Microbiology (8) Marine Biology (9) Bio-Chemistry (10) Analytical Chemistry (11) Applied Chemistry (12) Botany
Assistant (Junior Assistant)
(i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree and (ii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
(i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree (ii) A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and (iii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC / Diploma + U.G. Degree and P.G. Degree as the case may be from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- KNOWLEDGE OF TAMIL
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM – 18 years to 35 years
- Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC and BCM] – 18 years to 30 years
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
- ONLINE EXAMINATION
The question paper for ONLINE EXAMINATION will be of Objective type for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant and Typist will be in English only. The selected candidates from the Online examination may be permitted to attend interview based on the ranking and as per rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5. The Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Typists will undergo Skill Test of typing in English and Tamil before selection.
- After the Online EXAMINATION, the selection will be finalized as below:
- Candidates will be called for the original certificate verification in the ratio of 1:5 as per the rule of reservation (Communal roster) and based on the marks obtained in the Online Examination.
- After verification of the original certificates, the selection will be made from the eligible candidates purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Examination, Interview and as per the rule of reservation (communal roster) and then appointment orders will be issued to the notified vacancies.
- Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
- Applying to the post through online and appearing for Online Examination, Certificate Verification and Interview alone will not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
- Examination Fees [OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC] Candidates – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- Examination Fees [SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows – Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only)
How to Apply?
- Basic Registration.
- Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
- Online payment of Application fee.
- Download of Application form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|