TNPESU Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Tamilnadu Physical Education & Sports University has released an official notification for the 17 posts of Guest Lecturer & Supervisor. So the candidates can read this article carefully to get the more information from our website. We provide all the details about this vacant position. They announced the last date of application for the Supervisor post is 19-06-2020 & the last date of application for the Guest Lecturer post is 30-06-2020. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
TNPESU Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Tamilnadu Physical Education & Sports University|
|Name of the Posts||
Guest Lecturer & Supervisor
Last Date to Apply
|· 19-06-2020(For Supervisor)
· 30-06-2020(For Guest Lecturer)
Educational Qualification Details for Guest Lecturer:
- Physical Education:
Master’s Degree \n Physical Education with at least 55% of Marks or its equivalent grade and Any other UGC in the General Norms including a pass in NET / SLET / SET prescribed in the regulations shall be mandatory/ Ph.D., in Physical Education/ Specialization in any game / Diploma In coaching from recognized Institution / University.
At least SSL of marks \n or its equivalent grade in M. Sc. , Degree \n Yoga (or) Master’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution / University and Any other UGC in the General Norms including a pass in NET / SLET / SET prescribed in the regulations shall be mandatory/ Ph.D., in Yoga/ Specialization in any game / Sports with Diploma in coaching from recognized/ Institution/ The candidate who possess the qualification as prescribed by the UGC can apply this vacancy.
- Educational qualification for the post of Supervisor is Any Degree.
- Interested candidates can check more educational qualifications from our website.
Salary Details for the Guest Lecturer:
Tamilnadu Physical Education & Sports University gives the minimum pay of Rs.15,000/- and the maximum pay of Rs.25,000/- for the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- The details of qualification are given in the
- The Appointment will be purely on temporary basis for a period of ten months.
- Separate Application and Payment are required for each post
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill-up the post without assigning any reasons whatsoever. If no suitable female candidates are available, male candidates will be considered against these posts and vice
- Any attempt, by the candidate, either directly or indirectly to influence the Selection Committee or other authorities of the University will disqualify the candidate for the
- The application form shall be filled- in, complete in all respects, giving correct information. Defective and incomplete application and those with wrong or false information will be summarily
- Evidence of Experience and Degree/ Diploma Certificates should be brought in original at the time of interview. Self-attested Copies of Certificates, Park-Sheets, Testimonials, , should be attached with the application and must be produced at the time of interview and at the time of joining, if selected. The Selected candidate shall produce, in original, the Matriculation or equivalent certificates as proof of the date of birth. No other evidence will be accepted. No interim queries regarding test / interview/ selection will be entertained.
- The applications received after the last date for the receipt of the application, will not be entertained for consideration and it will be rejected and the cost of applications so remitted in any form will not be The Cost of Application Form Rs. 250/ – for SC/ST (should produce copy of community certificate) and for Differently Abled Person (appropriate certificate should be attached) and Rs. 500/- for Other Community. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University”, payable at Chennai of any Nationalized Bank. The application shall be downloaded from the University Website – www.tnpesu.org.
- Only such of those applications which are satisfying the eligibility criteria alone will be
- The candidate selected for the Guest Lecturer post should work under the supervision of the Registrar of Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports
- The candidate selected for the Guest Lecturer post should work as per the work allotted by the concerned Head of the Department, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University.
- The Candidate selected for the Guest Lecturer should work during the working days and working hours of the concerned Department and
How to Apply for TNPESU Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can download the application from our website.
- Before that, all the candidates are requested to read total information carefully from the guidance of our website.
- If you interested and eligible for any of this post then download the application form.
- Fill the application with all details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send the application to the given address.
The Registrar, TNPESU, Melakottaiyur(Po), Chennai – 600 127.
Download the official Notification (For Guest Lecturer)
Download the Application Form (For Guest Lecturer)
Download the Official Notification (For Supervisor)
Download the Application Form (For Supervisor)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|