TNPSC Assistant Director CV Date 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has released the CV date for the post of Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer. Candidates who have to attend the Certificate Verification Process can know the notification details and download the same on our blog. CV notification download link is given in this page. We also advised the candidates to prepare well for Interview Process and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
TNPSC Assistant Director CV Date 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||103|
|CV Date||28.10.2020 to 06.11.2020 (up to 5.30 pm)|
|Status||CV Notification Released|
TNPSC Assistant Director CV Details :
- Department of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme included in Tamil Nadu General Service (2018 – 2019) (Notification No.24/2019 dated 13.08.2019)
- IV – Phase certificate verification for the posts of Drugs Inspector in Tamil Nadu Medical Service and Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service (Notification No.15/2019, dated 12.04.2019)
- Directed to upload the scanned original certificates from – 28.10.2020 to 06.11.2020 (up to 5.30 pm) through the listed E-Seva centers of TACTV.
The required Certificates / Documents are as follows:
- Checklist (Basic information data) 1 Set to be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
- Hall Ticket
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
- Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-34 years (OC Un-Employees)
- School Study certificate from 1st to 7th class, (The candidates who are not studied in School Certificate of Residence/Nativity certificate).
- Consolidated Marks Memo and Convocation Certificate (Graduation/PG)
- Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
- Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification. All the certificates must be uploaded in stipulated time and request for additional time will not be considered.
If any of the candidate fails to upload the scanned documents within the stipulated period mentioned above, it will be construed that he/she is not interested to take part in the selection process and his/her application will not be considered for the above said posts.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|