TNSCB Recruitment 2020 OUT – For Degree & Diploma Candidates. Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Social Development Specialist. Total number of vacancy is only one. Last date to apply for this post is 03.12.2020. This is purely based on Contractual basis. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply for this post. Refer this page till end. It contains the eligibility details and Application form link also available on this page.
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board|
|Name of the post||Social Development Specialist|
|Number of posts||01|
|Last date to Apply||03.12.2020|
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who possess Master’s degree in Social Science / Sociology / Development Studies are eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates maximum age limit should be 45 is Mandatory.
- 5-7 year of work experience in social and community development.
- Experience of working in the development areas, preferably with urban community and slums.
- Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
- Fluency in local language is essential.
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 Salary details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of
- Rs. 85,000/- for Post Graduate Degree holders
- Rs. 70,000/- for Bachelor Degree holders
- Rs. 50,000/- for Diploma holders
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 Selection process
The selection shall be based on qualification, experience and skills of the candidate and followed by an interview.
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
Duly filled Application Form in the prescribed format
- Copy of the SSLC/HSC/Birth Certificate (Self Attested) as proof of date of birth.
- Copies of Educational Qualification Certificates (Self Attested).
- Copy of Experience Certificate from the Employer (Self Attested) as a proof of experience.
- A short write-up on the professional competencies of the applicant.
How to Apply TNSCB Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of TNSCB Website.
- Select Recruitment option on the Home page and Find “Social Development Specialist(SDS)”
- Open the Notification for Recruitment PDF.
- The PDF contains the Application form also.
- Download it and print the Application form.
- Fill It and send it to the belonging address with the required documents.
Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board,
No.5, Kamarajar Salai,
What is the last date to apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2020?
03.12.2020 is the last date to apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for TNSCB Recruitment 2020?
There is only one vacancy offered for TNSCB Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit Official site or Refer this page. It contains the recruitment details and Application form direct link.