Today Top 20 Current Affairs – 19th December 2020
- Government of India launches 100 page e-booklet “Putting Farmers First”
- Transport Ministry approves ‘GPS-based Toll Collection System’
- Webinar was held between India and Maldives with the theme Joint Indo Maldives High Level Defence Engagement
- India – Indonesia Bilateral Meeting was held on Drug Control Cooperation
- IMS Organized TROPMET-2020 virtually through video conferencing
- Odisha State Government launches Pareshram Portal
- India provides USD 1 million to Anti-Doping Agency WADA
- Canara Bank launches “FX 4 U” for forex remittance through Internet Banking
- Indian & Indonesian Navy held 35th Edition of CORPAT
- ISRO to Launch Earth Observation Satellite ‘ANAND’
- NASA appoints Raja Chari as commander of SpaceX Crew-3 mission
- India’s Anshu Malik grabs silver at Wrestling World Cup
- BJP Leader Satyadev Singh passes away
- Popular Musician Ustad Iqbal Ahmed Khan Passes away
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many months’ current affairs do I study for SSC?
You have to study Last 6 months Current Affairs
How can I prepare for current affairs and GK?
Read CA Daily, Take Quiz to revise, Read NCERT Books to learn GK. NCERT Book PDF is available in our blog. You can make use of it.
Which months current affairs is best for UPSC?
You can focus on the last 1 year current affairs for UPSC